Tuesday 17 April 2012

Still alive!

I just realised that I haven't updated my blog in quite some time. Been quite busy with school and work and this has affected my training negatively. There's only so much time in a day and sadly even us pandas don't live on goodwill alone. I've still managed to hit the gym pretty much four times a week and made atleast some improvement there, although my shoulder is still giving me problems from time to time.

Haven't really touched the pole since the Finnish Championships (had a private class after them! :P), but that is gonna change if my current plans will become reality. I'm trying to change jobs and get a more set schedule going, so that I could have a more defined training schedule for summer.

This week would have been a perfect training week for me... and then I got sick, again. It's the good ol' flu again, trying to ruin my fun and keep me indoors when the Sun is finally starting to show up! Luckily I've come up with a plan to battle it. My secret weapon shall be this:

No comments:

Post a Comment