Wednesday 8 February 2012

The pole is here...

Waking up to a random call is seldom something you enjoy, but this morning I was pretty thrilled when I got a call from the postal office and they told me they'll be delivering my 50mm chrome Xpert. Due to school I didn't have time to take it out of the box after delivery so I spent the classes thinking about what I need to do in order to get it set up.

So, I come home and start tearing at the packet (okay, I used scissors and did it the civilized way but you get the point!) and find all these strange things inside. With the help of the instructions manual I then identify all these tubes and whatnot and start putting them together. I get the A-pole and floorpiece together and pick one of the joints up and then it hits me, the end of the A-pole is busted. The joint won't fit in... Now I'm wondering if I should use FORCE and make the pole round again or not. Oh well, I guess I'll contact the retailer tomorrow and see what they think about it.

Meh, now I want some ice cream.






ps. if you can identify the album on the table I applaud you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment